Sometimes, I just want something sweet to eat.
Not hungry, not bored – I just want to eat sweet stuff. Do you get that way, too?
These sweets are a fun way to kick that sweet craving whilst staying on my Slimming World plan. And because they’re only 2 syns for the whole lot, you can scoff away and not feel guilty about it!
Slimming World Jelly Chocs
- 2 sachets of gelatine
- 1/4 pt boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 heaped tablespoons on Muller Light yoghurt (I used After Dinner Mint)
- 2 tablespoons of sweetener
- Empty your sachets of gelatine into a bowl and dissolve using the most of the hot water. (Save just a splash).
- In a small cup or bowl, dissolve the cocoa powder with the leftover splash of hot water and whisk until blended and no lumps remain
- Add your cocoa paste, Muller Light and sweetener to the dissolved gelatine and stir until combined
- Spoon into a silicon mould and refrigerate until set
Tip: If you like your sweets more chewy, then simply add an extra sachet of gelatine to the mix.
Why not experiment with the flavours and have some fun! I bet a raspberry Muller Light would taste great too, and maybe add a drop of flavour essence for a little extra ‘punch!’
Slimming World Info:
If you’re following the Slimming World Extra Easy plan, you can enjoy ALL of these sweets for just 6 syns.
The cocoa powder is just 2.5 syns per level tablespoon. Sweetener is 1/2 syn per tbsp. All other ingredients are free. Source: SW app.
These would be great to take to the cinema. You know where it’s so easy to mindlessly munch for 2 hours and then forget everything that passed your lips. No? Maybe that’s just me!