This summer, S’mores proved to be a huge hit with the kiddos as we enjoyed our camping adventures. But they are kinda messy.
Soft, fluffy marshmallows toasted on an open fire and sandwiched between chocolate and crackers. Who could refuse?
But back home, with Halloween and Bonfire Night just around the corner, I wanted the kids to enjoy this treat – a cleaner way!
- 100g of your favourite chocolate
- 2 handfuls of mini-marshmallows
- 3-4 tablespoons of double cream
- Biscuits or crackers to serve
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt in a glass bowl placed over simmering water.
- Add the double cream to the melted chocolate and stir.
- Add one handful of mini-marshmallows and continue to stir until melted.
- Remove from the heat and spoon into a serving dish / ramekin.
- Top with your remaining marshmallows and place under a hot grill to lightly toast.
- Serve with biscuits or crackers of your choice.
All the delicious taste of s’mores, but in a dip!